Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Funny Guy!!!

The guy
with his new 'nerdy' specs
whom I just can't stop to laugh at
when I see him
since he arrived yesterday

The new look
what I can comment is..
from previously 'cute'
to currently 'funny'
Ahahaa...
I duno why
I just feel like laughing
when I see him

So I start calling him ''Hey Funny Guy"!
and I would not allow him
to sit in front of me
when I am having my meal
because...
I'll laugh non-stop
and can't finish my food

Because of that reason
I have another nick now
"The Funny Girl"
that could hardly stop
once she starts to laugh

The "funny guy" calls the "funny girl"

How FUNNY it is!

& I wanna explain...
Hey funny guy!
I call you "funny guy"
is that you're really funny
not that I'm envy of your new specs okayy

& ya..supposed to be
you're envy of me
because your specs
look prettier
when I'm wearing it!
Muahaha...

As conclusion,
YOU ARE FUNNY!!!
XD XD XD


No comments: