Monday, February 9, 2009

25 random facts about me


1. I always look for joy in the midst of suffering, a typical cheerful & optimistic Sagittarius.


2. I *heart* the song "Cry on my shoulder". It helped me go through the most difficult part in the pathway of my life.

3. I call 'Kippi Kippi' when I see dogs. All dogs' names are Kippi Kippi for me XD

4. I care my teeth very very much. I brush my teeth more than 3 times a day, use dental floss every night and change a new toothbrush every month.

5. Don't offer me white-coloured milk (soya milk is okay), I will vomit. Ewueeekkk…. I can only take coloured and flavoured milk (like chocolate, strawberry).

6. I pretend to be confident when I'm nervous.

7. I bring my water bottle, clorets and tissue papers along with me whenever I go.

8. I enjoy companies but I prefer to stay alone when I'm not in mood (busy, sad or angry. So people, hope u can understand larr).

9. I speak ROJAK with my family (Mandarin + English + Hainanese + Malay are applicable in just a short sentence). Friends laugh at me when they hear the conversations.

10. I'm proud to be born in December which is normally a long semester break. People have no idea on how to 'prank' me on my birthday in this season. Blehh ;-p

11. I prefer writing than speaking. I can express better by words on papers.

12. I believe in Santa Claus and he does leave Christmas presents in my sock every year. (∩_∩)

13. I had a sweet puppy love when I was eight with a little boy in my class who sat beside me. I don't consider this as my 1st love though. Yet secretly, I used to pray that we would marry each other when we grow up. LoL

14. I deny sadness, so you could only see me being so joyful..like most of the time (even I’m not that okay actually).

15. I love kids and kids love me! If I had someday, I would prefer three the most (I emphasize on quality than quantity).

16. I'm willing to give up my jobs in order to give my kids the best.

17. I search the good in people. That's why I don't hate people that others hate.

18. I keep my negative feeling to myself. None of my friends saw me in tears except 1 or 2 I guess……

19. I'm okay to be suffered for majority's happiness. I'm happy with the reason that causes my sadness (confusing huh??!) (⊙o⊙)?

20. I was thought as a traveler in Malaysia. (Thought as Japanese in KL,KK; as Taiwanese in Sarawak; as KL people in my hometown) LoL I'm a local Sino-Kadazan originated from Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia okieee……

21. I love music! I play piano and I sing. I wish to learn playing drums because it looks so so so COOL!!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

22. I love nature! Bring me up to the mountains and down to the seas. I'll definitely like it =D

23. I could only cycle in straight. I have to get down and adjust my bike's position when it comes to a junction.

24. I enjoy telling people my childhood stories. I did lotsa ridiculous and super funny stupid things!

25. I could hardly get angry, but don't worry if you offense me. Just give me a sleep and you will be safe after all =) Chills~



,'''╭⌒╮⌒╮.',''',,',.'',,',
╱ ◥██◣''o',''',Good,',.''.'',,',.
|田|田田 '',Luck,'Friends!!!,.'
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬


No comments: